Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blog 1

In Business over the last few lesson my group has been brainstorming some Ideas for the Assignment. We started off brainstorming and researching different Organisations. We came up with: Guide dogs Australia, and the AWL. When we did some research into these orgainisations we found that it is difficult to come up with a product. So, we looked for some more Organisations. We found: Deaf Children Australia, Tywain Panda Breeding centre and the World Wild Life Fund. (WWF). When we were looking a the WWF website Emily came up with the idea to do a message in a bottle fund raiser.
We then made a mind map of words/ideas that popped into our heads when you a message in a bottle. I also went and asked Cara-lee and Klara, who came up with refugees. We are now looking at differnet organisations that relate to message in a bottle.
As a group, Emily and I are working well together, but Catylin is not getting that involed. Although that could be because she only joined last lesson.
I think it would have been better if we had found our organisation earlier, that way we could of started work on our project. I think the reason for not finding our organisation faster was becuase neither Emily nor I had much idea of any organisations to start with.
Even though we had a slow start I think we have cayght up fairly well.

1 comment:

  1. Skye you have presented a blog that covers what you need to cover but is more descriptive of the process that was followed rather than analytical. This is Ok to answer the 1st and 4th bullet points on your assignment, but not really for points 2 and 3. To show analysis for these points you need to give reasons why you you felt the tasks/processes were successful and why you feel you could improve and how you suggest this happens. Re the effectiveness of the members of your group, again, you have described the behaviours but not applied them to the impact it has on your group achieving their tasks.

    ReplyDelete